You might be wondering to yourself, “Why on Earth would I want to give up hours of sweet, sweet sleep on one of my precious days off?” Because, Saturdays in the Spring, Summer, and part of the Fall, are prime yardsale times.
And, yeah, a good number of them might not have anything that you’d ever be interested in, but if you persevere, you might find something good… like this!
What do we have here? A whole pile of goodies for the NES. Let me break it down for you:
- Tengen Pac-Man, with box and manual
- Marble Madness, with box and manual
- Mission Impossible, with box and manual
- The Addams Family
- Ghostbusters 2
- Q*Bert with manual
- Nintendo Tetris
- Excitebike manual
- RBI Baseball
- Jordan vs. Bird
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt
- Kung Fu
- Back to the Future II and III with manual missing the cover
- Silent Service manual
- Game Boy Super Mario Land manual
- And in the top left corner, the fold-out map / skill chart for the NES Final Fantasy
Plus a big ol’ Tupperware-style bin. All for $2.
Which I’d say is totally worth sacrificing a little bit of sleep.